Here at Ability Nutrition, we have a special interest in helping people with complex neurological and developmental conditions. Dietitians can work with you, your family members and support staff to help you reach your nutritional and health goals. We understand that accessibility can often be an issue in accessing services, thus we offer home, phone and Skype consultations as well as having a fully accessible practice attached to Sporting Wheelies and Disabled Association’s inclusive fitness and rehabilitation centre, gym at Bowen Hills (Brisbane). Ability Nutrition provides nutrition services to clients in the public, private and not-for profit sector.
We can assist you with:
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Bowel and bladder management
- Nutrition support for wound prevention and management
- Feeding difficulties (reflux, aspiration)
- Enteral feeding
- Mealtime management (menu planning, budgeting, shopping, healthy eating guidelines)
*Our dietitian will work alongside speech pathologists to help train staff in safe and healthy mealtimes.